homeaboutCVlinks

Tuesday 30 October 2012
Pinterest! @ 14:23

Social media fanatics, do I have a surprise for you!


I've finally checked out Pinterest. I might be one of the slowest ones to get on the bandwagon, but now that I've found this amazing compilation system, I'm crazy about it! I think I love it better than Tumblr, because it's like a virtual inspiration board and I have all these "boards" for a variety of specific categories. I use Tumblr for pretty things that interest me, but it's not just fashion; it's for everything from people to music to jokes to finally, fashion. Pinterest allows more categorization, which is extremely fascinating for those who hate to switch Tumblr blogs every time they reblog something different.

Check out my Pinterest space at: http://pinterest.com/essieleigh/! I've got boards entitled, fashion inspiration, body inspiration, fashion intelligence and style icons! Who know, maybe in a few seconds, you'll be as "pinned" to it as I am! *heheheh*

I have so many goals for this lovely blog right now...but nothing's getting done. I'll try my best and hopefully, y'all will find some more OOTDs, 1930's info and Tom Ford. 

Meanwhile, catch you on Pinterest! 

Labels: